Certified Used Subaru Cars in Glendale
We offer a comprehensive selection of quality used cars in Glendale, including certified used Subaru cars. To be deemed certified, the vehicle must be carefully inspected by our Glendale service department, who follow strict guidelines set by the automaker. We invite you to browse through the selection of used Subaru cars above, and if a model catches your eye, stop by our dealership in person for a test drive. Our certified Subaru dealership is located at 1308 S Brand Blvd in Glendale, CA, just a short drive from Los Angeles, Pasadena, and Van Nuys.
Remember to browse the Pre-Owned Specials for up-to-date promotions, or check out Subaru of Glendale's Featured Vehicles, highlighting both used and new cars.
If you cannot find your ideal vehicle in our current pre-owned inventory, check out our handy CarFinder tool. After specifying a search period (1 to 8 weeks) and providing vehicle details, we'll begin the search process for you and send you a notification when a matching vehicle arrives in our inventory.\
Here are all the things that get checked:
- Exterior: Check and recondition sheet metal and bumpers, wheels and tires, paint condition, glass, lights, security system and more.
- Road Test:
Test engine, transmission, steering and brake performance. Check clutch
operation, wheel balance, wheel alignment, emissions and more.
- Interior: Check and recondition power equipment, controls, features, upholstery, carpet, seat belts, brake and clutch pedals and more.
- Undercarriage: Check and recondition brakes, steering linkage, exhaust system, axles, struts, tires and more.
- Under Hood: Check and recondition fluids, filters, hoses, battery and more.
What Makes It Certified?
To qualify for the Certified Pre-Owned Program, each Subaru must meet the following high standards:
- Must be from the current model year or preceding 5 years.
- Must have under 80,000 miles on the odometer.
- Must pass a rigorous 152-point inspection.
receive a clean CARFAX History Report, meaning it does not contain any
DMV-reported incidents like salvage, fire damage or lemon history.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
benefits of a Certified Pre-Owned Subaru continue long after the
inspection process. They stay with you whenever you drive, wherever you
addition to the balance of applicable new-car factory warranty
coverage, all Certified Pre-Owned vehicles receive a standard 7 year or
100,000 mile Powertrain plan with complimentary Roadside Assistance, a
$0 deductible, and Carfax report at no additional cost.